This elegant eucalyptus print linen napkins add joy to every meal. A unique pattern inspired by the Australian bush, but with an added layer of refinement. Who knew our native flora could look so good!
Made from all-natural linen fibres, they bring a luxurious and sophisticated feel to any table. Whether it’s an intimate dinner, a casual breakfast or an elegant dining experience, these napkins are the perfect choice.
So versatile, you can use them for any occasion. Simply rest them on a plate, fold them elegantly or tie them up with string and a sprig of rosemary. They will add a sense of style to any event.
Enjoy their beauty every day or share them with your guests.
Two napkins per set.
Why you’ll love these linen napkins from Linen Tales
– The generously wide hems and mitered corners help the napkins hold their beautiful shape.
– 100% linen
– Fabric weight of 215 g/m2
– Stone washed for extra softness
– Handmade with love in Lithuania
– OEKO-TEX® and EUROPEAN FLAX® certified linen fabric