The Les Baux Provence Poster
This Les Baux Provence French vintage travel poster was created in 1922.
Les Baux-de-Provence is a commune in the Bouches-du-Rhône department in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region of Southern France. It has a spectacular position in the Alpilles mountains. Set atop a rocky outcrop, it is crowned with a ruined castle overlooking the plains to the south.
The poster depicts everyday life in the village. And look at that beautiful blue sky. Promoting tourism in this stunning region, the poster encouraged people to visit in the springtime. Wouldn’t you like to go?
- 50cm x 70cm
- Ready to frame poster.
- Semi-gloss art print on high quality paper.
- Printed with fade resistant quality ink.
- 3 cm white border to allow for easy framing.
- Rolled up in a cardboard cylinder for postage.
- Photos may reproduce differently on your screen, so slight variations in colour may occur.