Stylish and classic, they’re perfect to place directly on the table or over a patterned tablecloth for casual dining or formal events. The colour is a buttery ivory off-white that will go with just about everything.
French Affair import fabric from Spain to hand-make placemats that bring joy to every dining occasion. We believe placemats should be functional and beautiful. Complete the look with napkins in matching solid colours like green, plum, pink or white.
For style tips on how to choose the perfect placemat and creative ways to use them, check out our ultimate style guide to placemats.
100% Cotton with Stain Resistant Treatment
What a fabulous invention! Easy care. Simply wipe down with a wet cloth after each use. The fabric has been treated with:
- Two layers of acrylic resin.
- A treatment of Teflon® by DuPont® in a high temperature bath.This treatment process creates a protective layer around every fibre in the fabric.
So what are the benefits? Here are some good reasons to chose the Teflon coated stain resistant fabric.
- Spilled liquids and food are repelled so stains simply wipe off.
- Meals are stress free with no embarrassing moments at dinner parties or family get-togethers.
- Only wash your placemats occasionally saving you time and money .. as well as helping the environment.
- Keeps the placemats looking new for longer.
Perfect for high traffic areas such as the kitchen, your regular dining table or outdoors. Ideal for everyday use as well as special occasions.
Helping the planet
These quality placemats are made from our fabric off-cuts. Even the smallest piece of fabric is saved and given a new life rather than sending it to landfill. The Zero Waste range is part of our commitment to sustainability.
- The photos are as accurate as possible. However, colours in photos are sometimes different to the placemat. Small colour variations may occur.
- There may be slight variations in size.