The Versailles rectangle tablecloth has been hand-made in Australia using quality fabric imported from Europe.
The contemporary design moves effortlessly from casual to formal. The subtle geometric pattern provides a neutral canvas to showcase your dinnerware and table decorations. White dinnerware looks fabulous on this cloth and coloured crockery really stands out. With a natural linen look, this printed design is elegant and timeless.
French Affair import fabric from Spain to hand-make tablecloths that bring joy to every dining occasion. We believe tablecloths should be functional and beautiful.
Complete the look with napkins in matching solid colours like natural, white or grey.
Fabric or Stain Resistant Tablecloth?
Now you need to choose which fabric – polycotton or the same fabric with a stain resistant treatment. Which is right for you? Here’s some information to help you choose.
80% Cotton / 20% Polyester:
Lovely fabric that falls nicely on table corners.
80% Cotton / 20% Polyester with Stain Resistant Treatment:
What a fabulous invention! Easy care. Simply wipe down with a wet cloth after each use. The fabric has been treated with:
- Two layers of acrylic resin.
- A treatment of Teflon® by DuPont® in a high temperature bath.This treatment process creates a protective layer around every fibre in the fabric.
So what are the benefits? Here are some good reasons you may chose the Teflon coated stain resistant fabric.
- Spilled liquids and food are repelled so stains simply wipe off.
- Meals are stress free with no embarrassing moments at dinner parties or family get-togethers.
- Only wash your tablecloth occasionally saving you time and money .. as well as helping the environment.
- Keeps the tablecloth looking new for longer.
Perfect for high traffic areas such as the kitchen, your regular dining table or outdoors. Ideal for everyday use as well as special occasions.
Custom Made Tablecloth
Love the design but need a different size? We custom make rectangle tablecloths in this fabric to fit your “hard to buy for” table. Think it sounds expensive? It’s not. The price of your custom made tablecloth is only based on the size and the amount of fabric needed. There’s no extra cost for having it made to perfectly fit your table. Contact us for more details.
- Your tablecloth is made slightly larger than advertised. It will shrink a little on the first wash bringing it back to the right size.
- The photos are as accurate as possible. However, colours in photos are sometimes different to the tablecloth. Small colour variations may occur.