Stunning Italian linen round tablecloth with olive branches hand-made in Australia.
You’ll be delighted to sit down to a meal served around this stylish linen tablecloth. The elegant design transports you to drinking vino and dining under olive trees in the glow of the setting Tuscan sun. It effortlessly moves from relaxed casual dining to formal entertaining with flair.
French Affair import the fabric from Italy to hand-make elegant linen tablecloths that bring joy to every dining occasion. We believe tablecloths should not only be beautifully functional, they should feed your soul.
Your Italian linen round tablecloth really is a lifetime tablecloth to be treasured for generations. Discover six reasons why linen tablecloths are so popular.
Complete the look with linen napkins in matching solid colours like natural, purple or green.
Custom Made Tablecloth
Love the design but need a different size? We custom make round tablecloths in this fabric to fit your “hard to buy for” table. Think it sounds expensive? It’s not. The price of your custom made tablecloth is only based on the size and the amount of fabric needed. There’s no extra cost for having it made to perfectly fit your table. Contact us for more details.
Linen or Stain Resistant Linen?
Now you need to choose which fabric. 100% linen or the same fabric with a stain resistant treatment. Which is right for you? Here’s some information to help you choose.
Gorgeous European fabric that falls beautifully on the corners of your table. This quality linen becomes softer and more luxurious with every wash. Ideal for special occasions.
100% Linen with Stain Resistant Treatment:
The linen has been treated with acrylic resin to create a protective layer on the top of the fabric. What are the benefits?
- No fuss, easy care. Spilled liquids and food are repelled so stains simply wipe off.
- Meals are stress free with no awkward moments when someone spills red wine.
- Your tablecloth only needs the occasional wash saving you time and money. You’re also helping the environment by using less energy and water.
- Keeps your tablecloth looking clean and new for longer.
The fabric has a light sheen and is a little stiffer, but still falls nicely on the corners. Great for busy dining locations such as the breakfast table or outdoors. Ideal for everyday use and special occasions.
About Tessitura Toscana Telerie
The 100% Italian linen fabric is created by a third generation family company, world renowned for their quality textiles. For more than seventy years, Tessitura Toscana Telerie has been producing beautiful quality linen. Discover more about the inspiration behind their stunning range of products. Learn about the company history as well as their environmental sustainability and social responsibility initiatives.
- Your tablecloth is made slightly larger than advertised. It will shrink a little on the first wash bringing it back to the right size.
- The photos are as accurate as possible. However, colours in photos are sometimes different to the tablecloth. Small colour variations may occur.